Create and use your custom ad tech with a top-of-the-line video platform. Build and grow your business with a vast array of video technology solutions.
- Video encoding and storage with advanced encoding options (rotate, replace, storyboard, live images, closed captions)
- Quickly and easily stream live events to your audience on any device
- Grab media content from YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox or using automatic MRSS feed ingestion
- Protect media content with geofencing, signed URLs or domain whitelisting
- Stream media content using Airplay & Chromecast
- AMP & Facebook Instant Articles support
- Video playlists and customizable playlist widget
- Recommended videos, Video engagement booster, AI content matching
- Social sharing options including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more
- Syndicate content to YouTube, Facebook or Twitter
- Outstream units: In-content, In-slide, Native, Any-Ad™
- Receive notifications using webhooks
- Powerfull real-time Analytics & Reports
- ComScore & Nielsen Ratings integrations
- Monetize unfilled inventory utilizing Brid Marketplace
- Whitelabel platform for large companies and Ad agencies
The Brid Player is a state of the art HTML5 video player with the following feature set:
- 12+ professionally designed skins so you can skin the player as needed.
- Responsive sizing for your player embed codes so that your player follows the dimensions of your responsive site.
- Social sharing options including Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Adaptive Streaming with HLS & MPEG-DASH
- Integrate with your own branding by uploading custom logo or play button
- Certified Google IMA integration - Google Video Technology Partner.
- Pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll and overlay
- Monetization with VAST, VPAID 2, & Google IMA Ad Tags
- Unlimited ad waterfall (ad schedules)
- Prebid (for all ad slots)
- Direct Prebid SpotX and Amazon A9 header bidding integration
- Ad Podding (multiple ad slots)
- Premium ad macros & Ads geo-fencing
- Banner fallback for video slot
- Ad Fraud and Brand Safety plug-in
- Customizable sticky options
- iOS and tvOS SDKs
- Android SDK
All you need to get started is a free Brid account.
Updated 23 days ago