When setting up a new project, make sure that in
Info.plist you add "App Transport Security Settings" and add "Allow Arbitrary Loads" and set boolean to YES. This SDK depends on GoogleAds-IMA-iOS-SDK, so it will be setup through pods.
Add SDK to an Xcode project
- Install CocoaPods and create a Podfile using CocoaPods
- At the Terminal prompt, enter
$ gem install cocoapodsto install CocoaPods.
$ cd <path-to-your-project>/<your-project>/to navigate to your project directory.
$ pod initto create a file named Podfile. Podfile defines the dependencies for your project.
- Edit the Podfile
- In a text editor, open your Podfile.
- If you are using Objective-C, you can comment out "use_frameworks!".
- Add BridSDK as a dependency. To add a specific version of the SDK, be sure to use the proper Podfile syntax.
- Save your Podfile and close the text editor.
# Uncomment the next line to define a global platform for your project platform :tvos, '13.4' target 'BridProject' do # Comment the next line if you're not using Swift and don't want to use dynamic frameworks use_frameworks! # Pods for BridProject pod 'BridSDKtvOS' end
Install the SDK
- At the terminal prompt of your project directory, enter $ pod install to install the Brid SDK for tvOS.
- Open the .xcworkspace file for your project to launch Xcode.
- You have retrieved your Brid.tv player license key and imported the Brid SDK for tvOS into your project. You can now configure your project.
The Brid SDK for tvOS Open Source Demo is a basic demonstration app. In this Demo App you can test all player events and methods.
Link to Brid Demo App.
Updated 4 months ago